So I wake up this morning and catching myself in the mirror I noticed that thanks to growing it out and the semi-permanent windsweepage induced through cycling down the odd wind tunnel mostly towards college. My Hair has rather come to resemble, almost exactly:

This I should note is Big News for it in fact achieves a small ambition of mine that I had when I was teenager. Yes that's right, when everyone else was growing their hair long and styling it into those variations of 'emo' fringes, I was consciously trying to imitate the father of Romantic Music.
Thus to celebrate this important occasion I have decided to celebrate by sharing the third movement of Symphony number 7. This particular movement is very special to me; I once played the whole symphony with the college orchestra but it was so distinctly amateurish that when I listened to number 7 by you know, a good orchestra, several months later it was only by halfway through movement three (and that's almost half an hour in) that I actually recognized as something I had played, such was the quality of our performance.
No comments:
Post a Comment